Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller / data protection officer
Feuring Projektmanagement GmbH
DE -73230 Kirchheim unter Teck
Tel. +49 (0) 7021 . 73 60-0
Fax +49 (0) 7021 . 73 60-60
Feuring is a registered trademark of Feuring Projektmanagement GmbH
You can contact our data protection officer at datenschutz(at)feuring(dot)info
or at our postal address with the additional address line “FAO Data Protection Officer”.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, nature and purpose of use
a) When visiting our website
You can visit our website www.feuring.info without having to provide us with information about yourself (who you are).
When using our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. When you visit our website www.feuring.info, the browser on your device automatically transmits information to the server at our website. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is recorded without you doing anything and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and possibly the operating system on your computer as well as the name of your access provider, and the language and version of the browser software
We process this data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring that our website is user-friendly
- Analysing system security and stability
- Other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data to draw inferences about you personally. By default, the IP address is saved by the web server in the log file in such a way that instead of the visitor’s actual IP address, for example 126.96.36.199, an IP address 123.123.123.XXX is saved, with XXX being a random value between 1 and 254. This makes it impossible to establish a personal reference and the IP address is anonymised. Log files and mail server log files are kept for 7 days.
b) When using our e-mail address to contact us
So that you can send us your questions, suggestions, comments, etc., we have provided an e-mail address on the website. To use it, you must enter your e-mail address so that we know who to reply to. The legal basis for processing the data that you send us when contacting us is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR. The personal data that is sent to us will be deleted once your query has been dealt with. If the content of the data represents a legal transaction with tax relevance, we will delete it after the statutory retention period.
c) Font Awesome
This website uses Font Awesome for the standardised representation of style definitions. It is integrated locally on the company’s web server and is loaded locally. This means that no data is transmitted to third parties when you access the company’s website.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. In particular, no data will be disclosed to third parties, for example for advertising, without your explicit consent.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR;
- It is required according to Article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR in order to execute contractual relationships with you, for example disclosure to credit institutions for processing contractually agreed payments, to shipping and transport companies for the purpose of transporting goods, including tracking of deliveries, or to lawyers and providers of legal services for the purpose of law enforcement in the event of non-fulfilment of contractually agreed payments;
- If there is a legal obligation to pass on the data according to Article 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR;
- Disclosure is required according to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being disclosed.
4. Cookies / Typo3
5. Storage period and data deletion
In particular, your personal data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed. This means the data will be deleted, unless it has to be kept in order to fulfil a legal obligation that requires processing according to the law of the European Union or Member States to which the controller is subject, or in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Legal obligations include the statutory retention periods, for example 10 years (for accounting data including order and payment data, wage and salary statements) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). The data is blocked for the duration of the retention periods, after which it is deleted.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- You may revoke the consent you gave us at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR. This means we will no longer be permitted to continue data processing that is based on this consent. The legality of data processing carried out before you withdrew your consent is unaffected by your revocation.
- You may request information about your personal data that we process in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. You can obtain information about the purposes for processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, about the planned storage period, the existence of rights to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, about the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, about the origin of your data if not collected by us, and about the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details.
- According to Article 16 GDPR you may request immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- According to Article 17 GDPR you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is required in order to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
- You may demand restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, if you reject deletion of the data and we no longer need it, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
- You may demand in accordance with Article 20 GDPR to be sent the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to have us send it to another data controller.
- You may complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. The responsible supervisory authority is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection officers and their contact details can be found at www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Article 21 GDPR to the extent that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either stop processing or change the way we process the data, or indicate the reasons we have for continuing the processing which are compelling and warrant protection.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to info(at)feuring(dot)info is sufficient.
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction and unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved as the technology develops.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption when you visit our website. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the former name of TLS (Transport Layer Security). You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form because the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and there is a lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.